1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
I’ve been trying to get on Flight Rising for like a year and it’s never open.
"We will be open for new player sign ups in the near future, and can’t wait to have you join in the adventure!"
This is bullshit. I would buy an empty account if they allowed it. But no. I get it, servers are a pain to run and to make sure there is enough room and all that jazz. But at this point they really should have taken care of the issue already.
Some motivation from the doctor.
I definitely needed this right now!
All I really want is to be back over in the Netherlands. Instead I somehow ended up in Canada
ARIEL YOU STUPID IDIOT YOUR BRA DOESNT MATCH YOUR TAIL YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAKING FASHION CATASTROPHE
BUT NEITHER DOES HER SISTER WITH THE YELLOW TAIL AND GREEN BRA
WHY ARE WE SCREAMING ABOUT THE LITTLE MERMAID?
I DON’T KNOW BUT IT SEEMED NECESSARY?
WHILE WE’RE AT IT, WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT HAIR COLOR? I DON’T KNOW IF THIS IS GENETICALLY POSSIBLE WITH JUST TWO PARENTS! SOMEONE WITH SCIENCE FIGURE THIS OUT!
ARE THEY ACTUALLY SISTERS? BECAUSE, HAIR COLOR ASIDE THE GENETICS BEHIND DIFFERENT TAIL COLORS (BEING SO DISTINCT) WOULD BE EVEN MORE IMPROBABLE
I MEAN, WE NEVER SEE A MOTHER! THERE COULD BE MULTIPLE WOMEN INVOLVED IN TRITON’S LOVE LIFE!
PERHAPS THEY’RE HALF-SISTERS? OR MAYBE THEY DYED THEIR HAIR? COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT THEY DYED THEIR TAILS AS WELL?
I’M PRETTY SURE ALL OF THOSE HAIR COLORS COULD COME FROM TWO PARENTS. LIKE, IF TRITON HAS BRUNETTE AND REDHEAD ALLELES AND THE MOM HAS BLONDE AND REDHEAD ALLELES THIS IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE. AND IF WE ASSUME THAT TAIL COLOR IS CONTROLLED SEPARATELY FROM HAIR COLOR I FAIL TO SEE AN ISSUE. MERMAIDS COULD HAVE.. THEY COULD EVEN BE CODOMINANT. SO THEY’RE ALL EITHER RED DOMINANT OR BLUE DOMINANT. DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS OF EITHER RED OR BLUE ALLELES COULD ACCOUNT FOR ALL OF THEM. THERE.
Only on tumblr will you see a discussion about the science behind physical traits of characters in a Disney movie
YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE SCREAMING GET WITH THE PROGRAM
Added note, my siblings and I all have different hair colors with the same parents ^^ Mother is a brunette, father was a blond. I’ve always been a ginger, my brother started off with completely black hair that eventually faded to brown. Sister is blonde. No one thinks we’re related :(
Tumblr is full of some fucked up in the head people. Self diagnosis? Thin Privilege? Otherkin? All the freaking hate and anger over race and gender and sexuality? Jesus Christ I came to this website for awesome pictures and funny stories and look at the cesspool this place is now.
Please re blog the shit out of this and call this cat is trapped in a recently abandoned party store and dosent have a lot of time
No need to reblog this, the cat is fine. Here’s a quote from the animal rescue there;
“FYI if you see a post circulating on Facebook about a calico cat “trapped” in a party store in Bruce, the cat is FINE!! I spoke to the owner today (who has been bombarded with abusive calls) and he invited me to check on the cat. She is healthy, happy, has food and water, is checked on daily and is TEMPORARILY staying at the store while the owner is searching for a pet friendly apartment.
Please get all the facts before posting and slandering information all over Facebook. This cat could be in a WAY worse situation than it is. She’s fat, happy, and will be on a new home soon.”
I didn’t have a nightmare either. Instead I dreamed about cats. Go figure. Hot boys? No. Cool new vampyre powers? Of course not. Just cats.
Page 1 of 17